Type of Information Held
The information that we collect and hold usually falls into the following categories:
- Contractor Information submitted and obtained from the Contractor in connection with applications for work or provision of services;
- Information submitted and obtained from Course Participants at the time of registration for training courses and other sources in connection with provision of training courses;
Should you decide to use an online form, such as the Course Registration Form:
- we will record your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, company, and other information provided such as position title;
- we will only use this information for the purpose for which you provided it;
- the information will not be added to a mailing list;
- we will not disclose this information without your consent except where CTSA may be required by law to disclose certain information.
We will, at your request, provide you with access to any information which we have collected about you through our website in accordance with Information Privacy Principle 6, Privacy Act 1988. To gain access to this information you should contact us (see details below). If you believe that any information is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please contact us and we will revise the relevant information in accordance with Information Privacy Principle 7, Privacy Act 1988.
Purposes for which we hold Personal Information
The personal information that you provide during interaction with this site is used to provide you with a better service for the supply of our products and services. We primarily hold personal information for the purpose of business contact with contractors, employees and course participants.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information that we collect or use is stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorised CTSA personnel. We will only disclose your personal information for business purposes in the delivery of our products or services or where we are under a legal duty to do so, including circumstances where we are under a lawful duty of care to disclose information.
We contract out some of our training and development services from time to time. Our contractors may see some of your personal information where direct contact is required.
Inquiries and Complaints
You can make further inquiries or complaints about our privacy policies to our Privacy Co-ordinator whose contact details are:
Corporate Training Solutions Australia
GPO Box 2391, Brisbane 4000
tel: +61 7 3210 0002