Microsoft Excel is the industry leading spreadsheet which boasts a large range of features from:
- its ability to manage complex calculations
- a comprehensive array of formatting options
- graphics and charting tools
- pivot tables - data summarization and visualization tool
- built-in programming language - VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) to automate complex tasks.
We provide a number of Excel courses, each focused at different skills levels and your requirements with Excel. Some courses focus on analysing data with various Excel formulas and features. The data presentation courses include the functions and features necessary to aggregate data for presentation, formatting features such as conditional formatting and styles and advanced charting techniques.